miercuri, 14 noiembrie 2007

Love....


She asked him if he loved her. He said ‘I love you more than anything in the world’. She asked him what would he do for her. He said ‘ I would give you the world in a heartbeat’. Finally she asked him if he would die for her. He said ‘I would take a bullet for you anyday’…

After this, she broke up with him..

Three weeks later, the boy found out that the girl had died of cancer. She didn’t tell anything to him about her illness. He was devastated.. but what the boy didn’t know was that the girl only asked him those things just to hear him say them one more time, and that she broke up with him only because she thought that that’s the way he would be prepared when her death arrived..

A day after that, the boy was found dead with a note in one hand and a gun in the other…

The note said:

You died for me just as you said that you would do.

So I took a bullet for you, just as I said that I would.


Niciun comentariu: